The eighth Congress of oncologists and radiologists of the CIS began. It will take place from 16 to 18 September ,2014 in Kazan, N. Ershov street, house 1A, in the Hotel "Korston-Kazan".
In work of Congress take part about 2500 leading experts in field of oncology, radiology, radiation therapy, surgery and other adjacent fields from Russia, the CIS states, near and far abroad.
Within the framework of Congress will take place conferences of young oncologists. The main theme of the Congress is a multidisciplinary approach in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with malignant neoplasms.
The main scientific directions of the Congress:
1. Organization fight against cancer.
2. Prevention and screening in Oncology.
3. Experimental and fundamental Oncology.
4. Diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors of the head and neck.
5. Advances in the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors.
6. Diagnosis, treatment, and reconstructive surgery for breast cancer.
7. New approaches in the diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer and organs of mediastinum.
8. Current state of diagnosis and treatment of malignant neoplasms of esophagus and stomach.
9. Issues of diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer.
10. Current issues of oncogynecology.
11. Advances in the diagnosis and treatment of hematological malignancies and lymphoproliterative disorders at the present stage.
12. Diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors of soft tissues, skin (skin cancer and melanoma) and musculoskeletal system.
13. Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases.
14. Pediatric Oncology.
15. High-tech methods of morphological diagnostics and genetic type definition tumours of various origins and locations.
16. Radiology and radiation therapy of malignant tumors.
17. Anesthesiology and intensive therapy in Oncology, palliative care and rehabilitation of cancer patients.
18. Endoscopy, endosurgery diagnosis and treatment of the cancer.
19. The role of public and patient organisations in the development of cancer services.