December 4 and 5, 2014 Scientific and practical conference with international participation "Laser Technology in Medicine: Present and Future" was held in Moscow in the building of the FMBA of Russia.
The conference was organized by FGBU "State Research Center of Laser Medicine of the Federal Medical-Biological Agency" with the support of the FMBA of Russia.
The main issues covered at the conference were:
- Progressive laser technology in various fields of surgery
- Laser Technology in Dermatology, Cosmetology and Aesthetic medicine. Correction of age-related changes.
- Photodynamic therapy in clinical practice.
- Modern trends in the application of LLLT in medicine.
- New in photomedicine in the light of the fundamental science.
- Optical biomedical diagnostics today and tomorrow.
- Actual problems of creating laser technology for medicine.
The first day of the conference.
Chairperson: A. V. Geynits, E. Yu. Havkina, V. I. Kozlov
Mainly affected the technical aspects of laser medicine, laser surgery and photo efficiency methods of laser medicine.
Several reports covered the urgent issues of photodynamic therapy and diagnosis on the first day of the conference.
Some of the most interesting and memorable presentations of the first day of the conference:
- E. F. Stranadko (Moscow, Russia)
Photodynamic therapy of persistently recurrent skin cancer.
- A. C. Geynits (Moscow, Russia)
Laser technology in medicine: present and future.
- P. I. Tolstykh, V. A. Derbenev, In. A. Osokin, A. L. Spokoyniy (Moscow, Russia)
Modern aspects of treatment of wounds.
- E. C. Yaroslavtseva-Isaeva, M. A. Kaplan, C. N. Kapinus (Obninsk, Russia).
PDT of malignant tumors of soft tissues. Experience of treatment in MRRC and other.
The second day of the conference.
Chairperson: V.A. Derbenyov, V.A.Duvansky, N.E.Chernehovskaya.
The second day was largely devoted to studies and examples effective treatment of malignant tumors using photodynamic therapy, and combination therapies.
Most recent reports:
- V.N.Kapinus, M.A.Kaplan, E.V. Yaroslavtseva-Isayeva, I.V.Spichenkova, E.V. Goransgaya (Obninsk, Russia)
Photodynamic therapy of malignant tumors of the scalp.
- P.B. Popov (Krasnodar, Russia)
Possibilities of photodynamic therapy of locally advanced melanoma of the mucous membranes.
- T.A.Zharova, S.V.Ivannikov, E.F.Stranadko, V.B.Loschenov, A.V.Ryabova, M.V.Loschenov (Moscow, Russia)
Prospects for the use of photodynamic therapy and reconstructive arthroscopic techniques using laser radiation with arthritis of large joints.
- E.S.Lytasova, M.P.Tolstyh, V.V.Maslov (Moscow, Russia)
Photodynamic therapy in complex treatment of chronic postradiation ulcers and other.
The company LLC "VETA-GRAND" represented by the General Director T.I. Malova and Manager Customer M.A. Fedotkina MA participated in a poster (exhibit) program of the conference, it was in the intervals between meetings;
next to the regular partner company LLC "Atcus".
And as a guest at the conference attended the developer of the drug, "FOTODITAZIN" - Ponomarev Helium Vasilevich
The company LLC "VETA-GRAND" thank the conference organizers for their excellent work and excellent atmosphere of the event.