In the period from February 25 to 27, 2015 in Moscow at Federal Medical Study Centre of P. A. Herzen was successfully held School "Photodynamic therapy and photodynamic: basics in clinical practice".
In the program of the School for aspiring professionals of PDT were highlighted the most important question in the use of Photodynamic therapy in the treatment of cancer in different neologies and also aspects were considered in the choice of laser equipment and accessories, as well as the calculation of dosages of photosensitizers.
The first day of the School (25 February):
The Opening of the School
Welcome speech: Professor interviewer RAS, Professor A. D. Kaprin
Moderator - Professor E. V. Filonenko
- Professor A. F. Mironov "Development of photosensitizers natural number and their means of delivery"
- Professor E. A. Lukyanets " Photosensitizers of synthetic class"
- Professor A. A. Krasnovsky "Singlet oxygen and molecular mechanisms of PDT"
- Professor R. I. Yakubovskaya "Preclinical trials in the field of PDT"
- Professor V. B. Loshchenov "Instrumentation of session PDT and PD"
Moderator - Professor A. M. Kaplan
- Professor E. V. Filonenko "Features of techniques and clinical application of PDT and PD with drugs of chlorine series on the example of the kinetics of tissue and interstitial distribution of the photosensitizer Radachlorin"
- Professor E. F. Stranadko "Features of techniques and clinical application of PDT and PD with drugs of chlorine series on the example of the kinetics of tissue distribution of the photosensitizer Fotoditazin"
- Professor M. A. Kaplan "Experimental and clinical features of PDT with Photolon"
- Professor Lina Bezdetnaya-Bolotine (France, Université de Nancy) "Photodynamic therapy with liposomal TGFH"
The second day of the School (26 February):
Moderator – Professor R. I. Yakubovskaya
- Professor E. V. Filonenko "Features of techniques and clinical application of PDT and PD with drugs based on 5-alpha-linolenic acid", "Features of techniques and clinical application of PDT and FD with preparation on the basis of aluminum phthalocyanine"
- Professor M. A. Kaplan, Professor M. A. Green, A. A. Starovoytova, A. G. Mazhuga "Experimental study of photodynamic activity of nanostructured IR-FS based on derivatives of bacteriochlorophyll and nano-particles of gold"
- Candidate of physical and mathematical Sciences M. V. Loshchenov "Methodology and features of the spectroscopic fluorescence diagnostics"
Moderator – Professor V. B. Loshenov
- Professor R. I. Yakubovskaya "The Possibilities of combined photodynamic therapy: with hyperthermia and chemotherapy"
- Candidate of biological Sciences T. A. Karmakova "Method KOMIRSI in studying of the characteristics of interstitial distribution of photosensitizers"
- Candidate of physical and mathematical Sciences M. V. Loshchenov "Methodology and features of the imaging – fluorescence diagnostics"
The third day of the School (27 February):
The third day of the School was the most important day, it was fully devoted to practical seminars in the use of PDT in the treatment of tumors in 4 nosology with use of the drug "FOTODITAZIN". Pre-registered participants were allowed on the seminars, in limited number ( to practical seminars were allowed only 20 PDT aspiring professionals).
in sponsorship and delivery of photosensitizer "Fotoditazin"
for practical seminars,
and, of course, as a poster exhibitors
in the person of General Director T. I. Malova
and of the Customer Manager M. A. Fedotkina
the organizers of the School "Photodynamic therapy and photodynamic:
the basics of application in clinical practice"
and a team of Federal Medical Study Centre of P. A. Herzen for the high level of the event, a wonderful atmosphere and regularity.
Professor E. V. Filonenko
Member of organizing committee L.G. Serova and A.N. Urlova
The moderators of the first day of the School: Professor M. A. Kaplan and Professor E. V. Filonenko
Participants and guests of the School
Professor B. V. Loshchenov
Professor M. A. Kaplan
Professor E. F. Stranadko
Professor Lina Bolotine (France, Universite de Nancy)
Discussion of the presented topics during the break.